What is Holistic Veterinary Medicine?
(A Whole Lotta Love)
- Holistic veterinary medicine incorporates multiple modalities and products found in nature to provide minimally invasive treatments, to improve the overall health and well-being of an animal while treating disease, reducing pain and inflammation, and improving quality of life.
- Holistic veterinary medicine is rooted in many ancient medicine techniques and is based on current scientific studies and the body’s physiology.
- Many holistic therapies and treatments are extrapolated from the human medical research and human health field
- Holistic veterinary medicine often involves therapies that have less detrimental side effects to the animal than conventional medicine
- Holistic veterinary medicine shines in cases where conventional veterinary medicine does not offer a cure or effective treatment
- Holistic veterinary medicine should only be practiced by a licensed veterinarian
- The most effective holistic medicine and treatments are delivered gently with love and kindness.
- Includes modalities such as: Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine and Acupuncture, Western Herbology (Botanical Medicine), Chiropractic, Laser Therapy, Homeopathy, Flower Essences, Essential Oils, Food Therapy/Nutrition, Massage, Rehabilitation and More!